Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Today's question is: What do you wish to complete?

I really really am at a loss for how to answer this one.  My immediate thought (often the most "correct" answer, since something shoves it to the front of your mind, even if it doesn't make the most sense) is ME.  I wish to complete ME.
Most of my adult life, I have been chasing external "things" or knowledge that I thought would make me feel complete.  I know that nothing external can do it.  I guess on some level, I've always known that it's nothing external. 
I wish to complete ME.  To continue with my meditation and self exploration to find....whatever it is I need.  Or whatever it is that will help me accept the hollow part as is.  
ME

14 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    Me is a great one to complete...

    Peace,
    WRO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the journey of completing you you need to embrace for you forever will be changing! As you wish for yourself so I lovingly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it and also want it as well.

    As LokiManx wishes for herself, so I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - it amazes me how universal certain things that I thought were unique to me truly are.

    What a intuitive and insightful introspection. I especially like the idea of accepting the hollow part- it brought to mind the hollow of a tree and how it can be a home. Following that metaphor you will always be growing, reaching up and spreading your roots- so you will never be complete but a tree provides so much to those who seek it's shelter, stability and sustenance.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As LokiManx wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As LokiManx wishes for herself, so I wish also.

    Meditation and solitude are great ways to help you to listen to your heart. Your heart will tell you what you need. All the best on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Ash wishes for herself, so I also wish for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Ash wishes for herself I so completely wish for her as well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. As LokiManx wishes for herself, so I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so moving. I might be wishing this for myself also.
    As LokiManx wishes for herself, so I lovingly wish also.
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As LokiManx wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As LokiManx wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also. Your beautiful heart shines and I believe this will be a deep and meaningful journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As LokiManx wihses for herself, so I wish for her also. Enjoy the journey to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,

    So sorry you have had a problem getting a hold of me. If you write to blackhatsocietynetwork@gmail.com I will receive it and send you an invite :) I would love to have you among us :)

    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete