My computer time was limited for the last few days, but I really want to do this, so here goes:
What do I want to begin? (wishcasting 9/2)
*I want to begin to recognize when to walk away from something or someone. I was reminded yesterday that sometimes you really need to meditate on whether someone (or something) needs to be a part of your life, and sometimes they just hold up a sign and beat you in the head with it. I'm tired of the headaches.
*Recently I realized that I have certain patterns when dealing with people, and I will begin to recognize the negative ones and break them, and see the positive ones as needing to be cultivated.
*I want to begin my transformation (partly underway) into a person who think deeply and really spends time being introspective. I have been very aftaid to do this in the past, and, to tell the truth, a little too lazy.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As Ash wishes for the beginning of her deepening as a soul, so too do I wish for Ash in all of her beginnings. Aho. Bigggggg Keeses and Hugz ♥
ReplyDelete~Shamsi